Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
H-F Racquet & Fitness Club2920 W.183rd Street Homewood, IL 60430
- Swim – 10-minute pool swim
- 10-minute transition
- Bike – 30-minutes on our Stationary Bikes
- 5-minute transition
- Run – 20-minutes on our LifeFitness Treadmills
- SWAG Finisher T-shirt , finisher medal, swim cap
Note: USAT formula for calculating results will weight the swim and run legs. Swim will be actual distance x 3 and Run will be actual distance x2. See Tri60 FAQ at USAT website.
Registration opens December 9th , 2019
Waves: 4 Athletes Per Wave
|1:00 PM||7:00 AM|
|1:35 PM||7:35 AM|
|2:10 PM||8:10 AM|
|2:45 PM||8:45 AM|
|3:20 PM||9:20 AM|
|3:55 PM||9:55 AM|
SWAG: Finisher T-shirt and Medal, ROKA Goggles, swim cap, USAT Drawstring Bag
- Top three finishers overall female and male.
- Top Three Age Group female and male:
- 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
$35.00, plus USAT one-day license fee of $15.00 for non-USAT members.
Registration opens soon on Active.com
Conroy Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
Balagio Ristorante and Banquets
William P. Butcher, Attorney at Law
Walt's Food Stores
Event details and schedule
Packet pick up 30 minutes before your wave start.
Bikes are Lifetime Fitness stationary bikes with toe straps.
Register before Feb. 10th to guarantee your shirt size.
Registartion closes Feb 18, 2020. Sorry due to race format no day of race registration.