We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, August 13, 2022.
Hinsdale Community 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament - Open Men's Tournament Date: August 13th (Rain Date: August 14th)
This Tournament is Proudly Supported By:
For each player on your team, please follow the prompts to enter: Name, Email, Phone & Jersey Size
The 9th Annual 3 on 3 basketball tournament will be held on outdoor courts (some age divisions will be played on indoors courts) at The Community House. Winners of each age division will be crowned champions and win prizes. The tournament rules, required waivers and FAQ's can be viewed on our website. The tournament will tip-off between 8:30am and 9am and include at least two games per team, complimentary water for players, food available for purchase, tournament T-shirts for all registered players and activities for kids.
- Each participant must complete a signed waiver in order to play in the tournament (waiver will be emailed to team captain prior to tournament)
- Exact game times will be published late in the week of August 8th
- Teams are allowed a maximum of 4 players on each roster and players may only play on one team
- Age divisions are based on the grade or age a player will be in the fall of 2022. If a team includes more than one grade level, the team must play in the more competitive age division. All team members must be listed at the time of team registration
- In the event of rain or lightening, and if relocation of tournament is not feasible, no refunds will be offered.
Some age divisions will close earlier if division maximum is reached.
Ask us about volunteering and sponsorships!
All proceeds raised will benefit youth programming offered by The Community House.
For more information visit BRING YOUR GAME – August 13, 2022 | The Community House
The Community House