USAT Washington High School Championship
Dominative Development is proud to bring you the 2018 USA Triathlon Washington State High School Championships! This event is open to all high school students and those who have graduated this year. These triathletes will compete to qualify for the 2018 USA Triathlon National High School Championships!
The course includes a 880 yard swim, 12 mile bike, 3.1 mile run at the Hayden Triathlon happening at Honeysuckle Beach, Hayden Park, ID. The High School State Championship participants will have their own wave at the event. Participants will receive an event t-shirt, race bib, swim cap, and finisher medal. Those who place in the top 3 male/female within the High School Championship category will receive a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place medal. This event is USAT sanctioned and follows all USAT non-draft race rules.
Event details and schedule
PACKET PICKUP + REGISTRATION
- CycleMetrix: 7600 Government Way, Suite 2, Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Thursday July 12th 3:00-6:00 P.M., Friday July 13th 3:00-7:00 P.M.
- NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP. Photo ID required
BODY MARKING + TRANSITION
Opens 5:30 A.M. Saturday July 14th. Honeysuckle Beach, Hayden Lake. No early birds please.
Athletes remember the bike and run courses are open which means you may encounter traffic. As always be safe.
OFFICIAL RACE START TIME
There is NO PARKING AT HONEYSUCKLE BEACH. This is an effort to clear the course and transition of vehicles for your safety while racing.
We have secured three areas for free parking:
- City of Hayden Gravel pit located as you proceed east on Honeysuckle Road near the corner of East Hayden Lake Road. You will see people directing traffic there. Ride your bike 1/2 mile to the transition.
- LDS Church parking lot on the corner of Honeysuckle Road and Maple Street. This is about a mile from the transition
We appreciate your cooperation with parking. If you live close to the venue you may want to ride your bike over as parking space will be limited.
AWARD CEREMONY + SCHWAG (free stuff for athletes)
Awards will be presented starting promptly at 10:00 AM at The Hayden City Park located directly behind Hayden City Hall: 8930 N Government Way
You will ride right by the City Hall twice during the race so scope out the location.