Spring registration opens on 3/1!
Contact Coach Chasi May (651-283-5768) email@example.com If you are unsure what level your children are. If necessary she will set up a time to evaluate their skills.
Lesson registration CLOSES two days prior start date!
All Private lessons & Semi-private lessons are offered Spring/Summer Only!!!
If class is FULL, please contact Chasi, and we will try our best to fit your child in :)
HAST FREE Tryouts
If parents are unsure of what level to register their child for the HAST ILTS lessons, we offer a FREE Tryouts to determine their child’s skill level. Please call or email to set-up a Tryout.
HAST ILTS Refund Policy
- HAST ILTS Lessons does not issue refunds for any classes.
- If child must withdraw from a class after the start of a session, a coupon credit will only be given with Drs. Note confirming medical condition that prohibits participation.
- If HAST ILTS needs to cancel a class for any reason, (Ex: school closing, mechanical pool issue, eCt) we will attempt to provide a make-up class. If a makeup class cannot be scheduled, a coupon credit will be given to reduce swim families future fees.
- All Coupons credit = codes given for HAST ILTS classes can be used for future registration for HAST ILTS classes within the next year.
HAST ILTS Procedures
- All swimmers must be 3 years or older & 100% potty trained.
- Swimmers must have their hair tied back away from face.
- To ensure your child is connecting/listening to their teacher, all parents observe their child’s class from bleacher area.
- The role of the parent’s during lessons is to be positive and patient with their child’s progress. Youngsters aged 10 years and under are known to be inconsistent. There is no set pace for your child’s improvement.
Hastings Area Swim Team