The 23rd Annual Shenandoah Bicycle Festival will be held on Saturday, the 26th of July, 2014.
Ride options included 25 miles (9am start), 50 miles (8am start) and a 100-mile (7am start) “Century Ride” over the rolling roads of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
The rides start and finish at Our Community Place at 17 E. Johnson Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia; right where it crosses N. Main.
All routes are on paved roads, no gravel or dirt roads. Our cue sheets will list the main contacts phone number. Take a cue sheet with you. Each route will be painted as they were in previous years, and cue sheets will be available at the start.
Event details and schedule
- Before the Event: Early Registration $35 before July 12; $40 from July 12 on
- 6-6:45am: Registration or Sign-in Open & Breakfast
- 7am: 100 Mile Ride begins
- Half Century
- 7-7:45am: Registration or Sign-in Open & Breakfast
- 8am: 50 Mile Ride begins
- Quarter Century
- 8-8:45am: Registration or Sign-in Open & Breakfast
- 9am: 25 Mile Ride begins
- Lunch for everyone upon return to Our Community Place
- pick up a t-shirt
- showers available
Our Community Place