The fifth Annual "5K the Warrior Way" Run/Walk is along the Hamptons Golf Course. It is a flat, fast course that winds around lakes and through the woods. Wildlife includes deer, squirrels, fox, and raccoons. We get you warmed up with a certified Zumba instructor and start promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Hampton Christian Academy educates grades preschool through twelfth grade. The mission of Hampton Christian Academy is to provide students with quality, Christian education that prepares them to be leaders in the community and the world.
Event details and schedule
Come out and support Hampton Christian Academy’s fifth annual 5K Run/Walk at the Matteson Trail. This picturesque trail is located at 320 Butler Farm Rd. and encircles the Hamptons Golf Course.
Here’s what you need to know about the 5K and how you can support HCA:
• Pre-Registration is $25 and $20 for HCA students, faculty, staff, and Virtual Runners.
• Pre-registration and payment must be received and postmarked by Friday, October 26.
• T-shirts are guaranteed only for those who pre-register by Friday, October 26.
• Those unable to attend can become a Virtual Runner for $20 and receive a T-shirt.
• Race packets and bibs can be picked up on 11/7 3-5:00 p.m. at HCA's Upper School gym.
• Race day registration is $30 and begins at 7:30 a.m.
• Race start time is 8:30 a.m.
• Awards ceremony begins at 9:30 a.m.
• Finish line and support are provided by the Peninsula Track Club. No PTC passes are accepted.
• Free and plenty of parking on site. Bathrooms also available.
• Become a 5K sponsor with a financial gift or donation for the event.
• Family and friends can sponsor students participating in the 5K.
• Share this event and invite everyone you know.
Registration forms are also available in our school office and on our website at www.hamptonchristianacademy.org.
For more information contact Becky Chapman, Race Director at email@example.com / 599-3277.
Become a sponsor or register today and support HCA "The Warrior Way"!
Hampton Christian Academy