The new GREENVILLE NIGHT GRINDER, formerly the G3: Greenville Gravel Grinder,is a self-supported gravel bike ride, which is held in conjunction with the 25th annual Cotton Patch Challenge. As in our inaugural G3 in 2019, there are two route options to choose from: a 50k Route, ranging from 31 to 37 miles, and a more challenging 100k Route, ranging from 60 to 70 miles. Both routes take you on a variety of surfaces, from gravel to dirt, with a few sections of paved roads. Each starts and finishes in historic downtown Greenville, where lots of other activities will be going on for the whole family to enjoy. One of the highlights of the 100k route is a section along the NETT (Northeast Texas Trail). In fact, the GREENVILLE NIGHT GRINDER is put on as a fundraiser to help raise funds for the Chaparral portion of the NETT, which runs from Farmersville thru Hunt, Fannin, Delta, and Lamar counties to the outskirts of Paris.
What to expect for Greenville Night Gringers?
- Check in starts at 4:00 pm the 18th at Landon Winery.
- Experience the wonderful Texas country-side and scenery while you ride, not just city slicker
- Streamlined check-in process with Active via QR code.
- No stress with timed rides. This is a leisure ride. Come and just enjoy. Go as fast or slow as you like.
- Read more of what your family and you can do while in Greenville... check it out.
- Free items from local businesses.
Event details and schedule
- Special hotel rates for overnighters.
- Rides of 50k and 100k.
- Ride starts at 4 pm. Check in at Landons Winery or register for the ride.
- Free parking all over downtown Greenville. Maps provided.
- Helmets required
- Lights required
- Fully stocked rest stops all along your ride.
- Plenty of room to gather post ride with others and share your experience with friends.
- Numerous restaurants within walking distance of the ride start and end.
- Freebies from local businesses.
- Lee Street Jamboree Festival in downtown with Emerald City Band concert!