Cotton Patch ChallengeSeptember 19, 2020 Landon Winery 2508 Lee St. Greenville, TX 75401 View Map Organized by Greenville Rotary Club
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Landon Winery2508 Lee St. Greenville, TX 75401
Established in 1997, the Greenville Texas Cotton Patch Challenge is ready to roll out for 2020. Coming on 9/19/2020 you can look forward to great biking and lots of family friendly events while you ride. 2020 brings the "all new" CPC. All new is more than just words, there are changes that we think you will like. What to expect?
- Check in starts at 6:30 the 19th at Landon's Winery.
- Options now to buy a CPC riding jersey, shorts, bibs and/or T-Shirt. All profits go to charity administered by the local Greenville Noon Rotary Club.
- Long riders will enjoy the 2 mile bridge over Lake Towakani on the 61 and 74 mile rides.
- Experience the wonderful Texas country-side and scenery while you ride, not just city slicker roads. Yes, out here we have some chipseal to conquer. That's the country experience. Embrace it.
- All SAG trucks will come equiped with air pumps. You asked for them, we'll have them, so if you run out of CO2, no worries. Pumps at rest stops also.
- Streamlined check-in process with Active via QR code.
- No stress with timed rides. This is a leirsure ride. Come and just enjoy. Go as fast or slow as you like.
- SAG support closes at 2pm. Not back? We'll find you and give you a lift or sign a waiver.
- Read more of what your family and you can do while in Greenville... check it out.
Event details and schedule
- Special hotel rates for overnighters.
- Rides of 6, 12, 21, 35, 46, 61, 74 miles
- Ride starts at 8am. No on site registraion. Must register by 9/12 and check in at Landons Winery.
- Free parking all over downtown Greenville. Maps provided.
- Helmets required
- Fully stocked rest tops all along your ride.
- Plenty of room to gather post ride with others and share your experience with friends.
- Numerous restaurants within walking distance of the ride start and end.