Year one was a big success, and we are looking forward to an even better second year! We are geeked about this downtown event, and think we have the perfect time of year for a family racing tradition! With a beautiful two loop half course, we offer one of the flatter courses in the area to give you the opportunity to go after a PR! Our course is under 300 feet of total elevation gain! Help us continue this new race tradition in Greensboro.
Event details and schedule
Parking can be found on side streets, and parking structures around town. Please remember to leave time to get from your car to the event. For your convenience, Fleet Feet will be providing a bag check at the event so that you do not need to continue to go to and from your car!
Please do not park at Deep Roots Market as that is reserved for customers!
Schedule of Events
Thursday, November 19th, 2020
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm – Early Packet Pickup at Preyer Brewing Company, 600 Battleground Ave
- Join the Preyer Brewing Run Club for a group run at 6:30pm and take advantage of the Thirsty Thursday Deal
F riday, November 20th, 2020
- 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Early Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Greensboro, 3731 Lawndale Dr
Saturday, November 21st, 2020
- 7:00 am – 8:15 am – Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- 8:00 am – One Mile Fun Run Start
- 8:30 am – Half Marathon Start
- 8:40 am – 5K Start
- 11:45 am – Course closes