We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, December 15, 2016.
Dancers will learn basic ballet steps, center floor work, and ballet terminology. In addition, learn basic fundamentals of tap dance, rhythm, and combined steps. Dance is a fun & positive way for children to express themselves and improve their self-confidence and focus on fun.
Attire: tights, leotard, ballet slippers, and tap shoes required. Hair pulled up in pony tail or bun. Tap shoes available at Payless.
FP - Ballet & Tap #10107
- FP - Ballet & Tap (Ages 3-4 Weds)
- FP - Ballet & Tap (Ages 3-5 Sat)
- FP - Ballet & Tap (Ages 3-5 Thur)
- FP - Ballet & Tap (Ages 4-6 Thur)
- FP - Ballet & Tap (Ages 5-7 Sat)
Pierce County Parks and Recreation