This activity has been cancelled.
Music Together early childhood music classes for birth to age 5, accompanied by a parent or caregiver. This is a ten-week session of 45 minute classes that meet once per week. Classes will be held beginning the week of January 11, 2021.
Siblings will receive a 40% discount off of tuition, including financial aid tiers. The discount will apply automatically upon registration. Financial aid is available for families who qualify. See income categories at the GC Music Center website.
Please note: due to COVID-19, we will take the following precautions to make Music Together classes as safe as possible for everyone:
- Mask Policy
- All teachers wear masks and face shields.
- All parents wear masks.
- In accordance with state and campus guidelines, children over age 8 are required to wear masks. Children ages 3-7 are encouraged but not required to. Please see our mask policy on the GC Music Center website.
- Family units will be seated together at 6-foot distance from other families.
- Each family unit will be assigned their own set of instruments and props for the fall session.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available for use before and after class.
- Families will be asked to self-screen (guidelines will be posted/shared on our website)
- In the event that in-person classes become impossible, classes will shift online.
- Make-up classes will be available online rather than by visiting other classes to limit contact between families in different classes.
- Drop-in visitors (i.e. grandparents, friends) are not allowed to attend classes at this time.
- We are limiting class attendees to children 5 and under and their regularly attending caregivers. We ask that families restrict the number of older siblings (ages 6 and up) wherever possible. Please contact Jenny Campagna ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Hillary Harder ( email@example.com ) with any questions about older siblings attending class.
Rieth Recital Hall, GC Music Center