This activity is closed to further registration.
The objectives of Level 5 are coordination, refinement of strokes and increased distances.
Swimmers must be able to already:
- swim freestyle using rotary breathing continuously 25 yards
- swim breaststroke continuously 15 yards
- swim elementary backstroke using a "whip" kick continuously 25 yards
- swim back crawl continuously 15 yards
- swim butterfly continuously 15 yards
- swim sidestroke continuously 15 yards
- and tread water for two minutes, unassisted.
Students unable to meet these requirements will be removed from the class. 2 - 4 students. Please review our refund policy below.
Refund Policy - All refund requests must be submitted in writing with the exception of cancelled programs. Full refunds are given only if a program is cancelled or there are extenuating circumstances prior to the start date of the program. Cancelled program refunds will be automatically processed for 100% refund. Written requests received prior to the start date, will forfeit 20% of the fee for the program or no more than $25 for each registration as an administrative fee. Any request received after the start date will be considered on a case by case basis. Refund requests for medical reasons must be accompanied by an authorized physician’s note. Requests for refunds must be submitted no later than 30 days after the end of the program.
NAAC - Pool at North Arundel Aquatic Center