This event has been cancelled by the Town of Gilbert.
Registered participants please refer to your email.
Who is ready for a Spring Cleaning?
Join us on March 21st to help clean out our warehouse
while staying active this spring!
Our second lowest priced run of the year, it is all about having fun and celebrating Spring.
All participants will receive an event shirt and finisher's medal from a
previous StartLine event. Already have that one?
Half the fun is trading after the race!
Our ENTIRE inventory of race shirts will also be on clearance for $5!!
We have long sleeve, short sleeve and a variety of styles of tanks all for only $5 each!
Event details and schedule
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned arrival times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned arrival time. Time slots will start at 7:30am and go every 10 minutes until 9:00am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail-in Registration Form and Virtual Run Information
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Can't make the race but would love a grab bag of a random shirt and medal? Then register for our Spring Cleaning Virtual Run option! After the completion of the race we will mail you a shirt and a medal from one of our previous events. Please keep in mind that there will be no returns or trading. You get what you get! All items will be mailed following the completion of the event on March 21, 2021. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
What You Get!
- Previous Event Medal for all participants.
- Previous Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt or Tank for all participants.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race day participants only). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
10K Course Map
Race Day Information
Don't forget to bring a nonperishable food item with you to the race. Every participant will receive a $5 off coupon towards a future StartLine Racing event! Items will be donated to the local St. Mary's Food Bank.
Stroller and leashed pet friendly!
This event is limited to 400 participants.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds for due to weather.
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Friday, March 19, 2021 from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Road Runner Sports in Tempe (map)
Road Runner Sports is located at 43 S McClintock Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281
You can also pickup your packet during your assigned time on race day.
- March 19 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up at Road Runner Sports in Tempe 3-6pm
- March 21 7:30 AM - 10K Staggered Start Begins
- March 21 8:10 AM - 5K Staggered Start Begins