Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Freestone Park1045 E Juniper Ave Gilbert, AZ 85234
"5K for HEROES" is a 5K run/walk/obstacle race donating 100% of the proceeds to the families of fallen heroes. The proceeds will be donated to organizations that support children and families of fallen Law Enforcement, Fire, and Military personnel.
This 5k will feature 4 options:
- Traditional 5k run/walk
- 5k including 10 overall stations/obstacles
- Kids 1k obstacle adventure run as well.
- Run "Virtually" on any date at any location.
This is a dog friendly event so please bring the whole household out to join in the fun!
Working with organizations that support the children and families of fallen heroes, it is our desire to bring HONOR and ENCOURAGEMENT to children and families of fallen service members and first responders.
Our goal is to support as many of these families as possible.
THANK YOU for your support and contributing in this way!
Not going to be in Arizona for our 5K??
Join us in honoring fallen HEROES and show your support of their families in a city of your choosing. There is no age limit and there are no restrictions. Run, walk, in a group, with your pet, or on your own path - mark out a 5k course and go for it!
Here's what you do:
- Sign up as a 5K for Heroes Virtual (Click "REGISTER NOW" at the VERY top of the page to see the "Virtual Option" and select "Virtual 5k for Heroes".
- Receive your Official Race Shirt and medal in the mail the week before the official race. (If you sign up after Oct. 21th, 2019, you will receive your Official Race Shirt and medal after Nov. 2nd, 2019).
- Choose a 5K distance near you and run with us VIRTUALLY!
- Congratulate yourself on a job well done supporting the children of fallen service members!!
Please note that this is not a registration for the 5k for HEROES Race in Gilbert, AZ on November 2nd, 2019. The 5K for HEROS Virtual Run is an opportunity for you to still participate in honoring and supporting the children of fallen service members - and doing so in your local town or city. Thank you for your support in this way!
Event details and schedule
- 5k For HEROES Medal (Upon completion of the race)*
- Custom Commemorative Event T-Shirt*
- Age Group Awards for Top Three Male/Female in all Age Groups
Following the race there will be food trucks, refreshments and lots of fun for the whole family!
Pre-registration is required and space is limited! Registration fees are non-refundable.
Event details and schedule
Packet Pick Up
Early registration and packet pick up will be at UNFAIR ADVANTAGE PERFORMANCE:
2140 E. 5th St. #8, Tempe, AZ 85281
WEDNESDAY Oct. 30th @ 330PM - 7PM
FRIDAY Nov. 1st @ 11am - 1pm, 330PM - 7PM
RACE DAY Nov. 2nd @ 600am - 730am (AT EVENT LOCATION)
RACE DAY - Nov. 2nd
8:00 AM - 5K Run Start
8:15 AM - 5K Obstacle Run Start
9:30 AM - Awards Ceremony/Raffle Prizes
9:45 AM - Kids (12 & under) Adventure 1K check-in
10:00 AM - Kids 1K Adventure Run Start