Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Northeast Park3421 Northeast Park Drive Gibsonville, NC 27249
You know Multisport season has come to North Carolina when it is time for The Northeast Duathlon. The first race in Trivium’s Multisport Series, this event is a quick way to jump-start the season. This sprint distance du (1.6 run, 10.5 bike, 1.6 run) with a flat fast run and a short challenging bike course will have you kissing your winter blues goodbye! Take off the trainer tires, dust the cobwebs off the race belt, and help us celebrate the start of the year!
To top off a great first race of the season, you’ll get a one-of-a-kind NE Park DU ski cap in lieu of a shirt!
Event details and schedule
When and Where
Saturday February 22nd, 2020
3421 Northeast Park Drive
Gibsonville , NC 27249
There will be plenty of parking in and around the park. Transition area and the finish line will be in the pool parking lot. Please make sure to pull completely into any spot along the road near the run course so as to not block the course with your car.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick Up – Friday, February 21st:
- 4:00 – 7:00 PM @ Fleet Feet Greensboro (must have ID to pick up your packet)
Schedule for Race Day – February 22nd:
- Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up: 8:20 AM until 9:45 AM
- Transition Area Closes: 9:50 AM
- Race Start: 10:00 AM
- Awards: 11:45 AM (Because this is a short distance duathlon, we will wait for all finishers to be in.)
What You Get With Your Registration
- Custom Ski Cap
- Post-race food
- Live timing and results with 5 splits
- Entry into the Trivium Multisport Race Series
- Great prizes for award winners
- Awards for top three overall.
- Awards for top three male and female age group placers. Age groups: 14 & under; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70+.
- Awards for the top three Athena and Clydesdale athletes.
- Award for the top relay team.
- Points toward the Trivium Multisport Series