Celebrate Summer with an exciting walk or run through Gaylord, the Alpine village!
- New this year; awards for the best and/or craziest Swiss Alpine dressed! Don your lederhosen or dirndl and blumencranz.
- 5K and 10K Walkers and Runners receive a t-shirt
- Music on the course and at the Pavilion
- Awards after the races in a variety of race, sex and age divisions
- Discounted registration price of $25 for all 5K and 10K events until July 15th. Beginning July 15th the price for late registrations is $30.
- This event is endorsed by the Governor's Council on Physical Fitness.
1Mile Fun Run - Starts at 8:15
5K and 10 K Walk - Starts at 8:30
10K Run - Starts at 8:45
5K Run - Starts at 9:00
Event schedule and times
Late registration and Packet pick-up is available:
Friday, July 19th from 5-7pm in the Community Center located at 315 S. Center Ave., Gaylord Mi.
Race Day Morning, July 20th, under the Gaylord Pavilion located at Main and Court Streets downtown Gaylord Mi. at 6:45 - 7:45am.
Late registrations will be charged a higher fee of $30 per applicant for the 5 and 10 K running and walking events beginning July 15th.