Come run with the Bison.
The Bison Stampede 5K/10K is a main fundraiser for the Station Camp High School football team.
The course begins and ends at Station Camp High School, which is on Bison Trail in Gallatin, Tenn. It veers up the beautiful creek side road of Lower Station Camp Creek, which has a rich history, and enters the Station Camp Greenway. The course will U-turn and return back down the same path.
This race will be a certified course with chip timing and runners will have no shortage of motivation and support through our highly enthusiastic football team throughout the course.
This event is a good tune-up for the Nashville Marathon, which is just two weeks later.
Thank you for your participation and Go Bison!
Event details and schedule
- This is a rain-or-shine event and no refunds will be given.
- On site registration and packet pick-up will be at 6:15 a.m.
- Race start - 7:30 a.m.
- Any registrations after March 30 will not be guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Parking will be in the parking lot to the left of the high school. There will be volunteers directing traffic.
- Awards will be given at 8:45-9 a.m. for overall 1st, 2nd, 3rd for male and female in both 5K and 10K.
- A waiver will require your signature at registration/packet pick-up.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to race start.
Station Camp Quarterback Club