3-day Triathlon Training Camp March 2nd - 4th, 2018
We have new routes and fresh training options offering athletes of all levels the opportunity for an epic adventure!
The 2018 Tri-Now endurance Spring Base Camp is a weekend of intense and focused swim/bike/run training in the beautiful Texas hill country. Participants are offered the opportunity to log base miles and work on technique away from the distractions of everyday life. Gain early season training through fully supported and coached swim, bike, run and brick workouts. Other various components of training & fitness are considered throughout camp. Join us for a weekend of steady training, learning & fun.
Event details and schedule
- All camp activities including:
- SAG support on each ride
- Professional coaches on rides. Coaches are open to and welcome questions throughout camp!
- Ride nutrition, hydration and recovery snacks
- breakout sessions in hill riding, run video, strength or yoga
- Friday dinner
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Sunday breakfast
- Not included:
Saturday dinner – on your own or as a group
- lodging – we have blocks of rooms held at a discounted rate close to camp meeting location.