The New Hope 5k and Family Fun Walk is a community celebration of healthy lifestyles, healthy relationships and healthy communities. All event proceeds support New Hope, Inc. - a 501c3 nonprofit organization providing full-spectrum care to survivors of domestic and sexual violence in 54 cities/towns across Massachusetts.
5k Awards to:
- Overall male and female
- Recognition of age categories:
(60+, 50-59, 40-49, 30-39, 20-29, 1-29)
- Best costume for Walk Teams.
Event details and schedule
Registration: 7:45 AM
5k Run 9:00 AM
Family Health Fair 9:00 AM
Family Fun Walk 9:30 AM
(Dress in costume as a team to win!)
Awards 10:30 AM
Family Health Fair Ends 12:00 PM
- T-Shirts to the first 100 Entrants
- Due to school regulations, only service dogs will be allowed at the event.
- Family fun Walk is a non competitive walk.
- Walkers will receive an alternation giveaway in leiu of a t-shirt.
- Family Teams: Max of 5 people per team
- Corporate/Social Teams: Max of 10 people per team
If you have any questions, please contact Ellayna at email@example.com or call 508-226-4015 X.2145
Spitler Race Systems