Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Remington Middle School628 Washington Street Franklin, MA 02038
Course Details: Consists of paved route with gently rolling hills.
- Amenities: Plenty of water and refreshments.
- T-shirts: to registered participants prior to Midnight April 13, 2020.
******Post Registration will be available on day of the event ******
****** ($35, 18yr & Under $20) ******
Event details and schedule
- Registration opens at 8:30am.
- 5K Race and Walk Start Time: 10am.
- Awards starting at 11am. Awards to top M/F & 3 M/F by Age Group, top running team. (Running Team prize(s) will be awarded based on the total time of the fastest 2 male AND fastest 2 female runners on the team.)
- Results posted on www.Coolrunning.com following the race.
Help support our continuing efforts to develop the Southern New England Trunkline Trail (SNETT) into a multi-use path for Franklin & Bellingham. The SNETT is an abandoned rail bed running from Franklin through Douglas to the CT boarder, sections of which have become fully developed multi-use paths linking communities across southern Central Massachusetts. For more info & to learn how else you can help visit: https://www.franklinbellinghamrailtrail.org/
Sponsored by the Tri-Valley Front Runners and FBRTC