A unique 8.8mi, 8.8k and 5.4k course through the residential neighborhoods of Upper Dublin Township. You decide during the race which distance you want to run. All distances begin at the same place/same time at the Upper Dublin High School. You follow the same route until you reach a split. You either turn off and head to the finish line or continue on for the next distance. The great thing is that you don't have to decide until you get there. There are three finish lines at the Fort Washington fire station where you cross the line for the distance you ran.
Event details and schedule
- Awards will be given in each race for male/female 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+, top male/female and top male/female masters.
- Special awards for top male/female first responders in each race.
- Choice of cotton or tech shirt
- All children recieve a t-shirt, finisher medal and goodie bag.
- Many great door prizes from local restaurants, businesses and professional sporting organizations
- Four water stations
- Catered food following the run
- Multiple photographers with free (yes, we said free) downloads
Registration Before 10/1/18
$28.00 for either 8.8 distance
$10.00 for kid's fun run
$33.00 for either 8.8 distance
$15.00 for kid's fun run
All runners registered before 10/1/18 are guaranteed their choice of cotton or technical shirt. Additional cotton shirts will be ordered for those who register after 10/1/18 and will be distributed during packet pickup supplies last.
PACKET PICK UP: At the fire station, 1245 Ft Washington Ave on Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 12 PM - 4 PM and Sunday, October 21, 2018 beginning at 7:30 AM.
Visit us at www.hotfoot88.org for more information and don't forget to like our Facebook page.
** This is an open road course. Music players, dogs and strollers are welcome but at your own risk.
Fort Washington Fire Co