We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, June 28, 2019.
*Introduction to Water Skills
- Enter / Exit water using a ramp, steps or side
- Blow bubbles for 3 seconds
- Bobbing, 5 times
- Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
- Front / Back glide and recover to a vertical position
- Back float for 5 seconds
- Roll from front to back and back to front
- Treading water arm and hand actions
- Alternating and simultaneous leg and arm actions on front / back
- Combined arm and leg actions on front / back
**Please arrive 10 minutes early**
*Participants cannot sign up for more than (2) swim lesson levels during the summer.
The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel any activity due to lack of enrollment, inclement weather, or cause beyond our control.
Riverside Park Pool, 1600 N Main Street
Recreation Dept Staff
City of Fort Morgan