We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, June 27, 2019.
- Recommended age for class is 6 months - 1 year.
Description of class: The objective of Parent & Me is to begin to get you and your child comfortable in the water at a young age. This fully engaged class is to ready your baby for the next step in out swim program. You will be doing the following:
- Entering and exiting the water using a step, ramp, or side of the pool
- Helping you baby achieve blowing bubbles in the water
- Helping your baby retrieving toys under the water by submerging their mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Learning how to hold your baby when they complete a front and back float with and without kicking
- Comfortably do skills with instructor.
There will be so much more to learn in this fun class for you and your baby! (Everything will be performed with assistance in the class.)
Please arrive 10 minutes early**
Participants cannot sign up for more than (2) swim lesson levels during the summer.
The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel any activity due to lack of enrollment, inclement weather, or cause beyond our control.
Riverside Pool, 1600 N Main St.
Recreation Dept Staff
City of Fort Morgan