Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Folsom PT Parking Lot at Folsom Lake38.694238 North -121.12951 East Folsom, CA 95630
Come join us for a 95% single track 5% dirt road trail race alongside the beautiful Folsom Lake. Located just outside of the Sacramento, this race is primarily run on the South Side Trail. All very appealing single track, great running, and some technical sections alongside gentle rolling hills in El Dorado county. The trail parallels Folsom Lake, oak trees, lush green grass, nice scenery, views of Folsom Lake, the surrounding foothills, and the snowcapped Sierra Mountains.
Start time for all distances: 8:00 am. 9-hour time limit.
Event details and schedule
Folsom Point Public Bathroom, Folsom, CA 95630
- 6:00 AM — Park Opens
- 6:45 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Race Start (All distances)
Same-day registration is available for any distance for an additional $10. Please be prepared to pay by cash/check.
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day.
Detailed course descriptions and maps are available at the following link:
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a winter run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Fully-stocked aid stations will be available, providing a variety of race-appropriate drinks and foods.
Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks!