TO TRI OR NOT TO TRI?! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD JUST DU IT!
Join us for the 34th Annual PDX TRI at beautiful Blue Lake park - formerly our MidSummer MultiSport Festival...where we race and highlight all things Portland!
You'll find strong competition on this flat, fast and stunning course as you race along the mighty Columbia River, past the PDX Airport with planes flying overhead and with stunning views of Mt. Hood & Blue Lake park.
The PDX Tri offers 3 distances including the Olympic, Sprint and My First Tri options for the Triathlon, Duathlon and AquaBike! We will also offer a Kids Splash & Dash so we can get the kiddos started young too!
This event is a MUST event to put onto your racing calendar and a wonderful way to spend a 'lazy' Sunday Summer morning.
Schedule - Sunday July 29th
- Sprint Triathlon: ½ mile Swim, 12.5 mile Bike, 5K Run (Start Time – 8am in waves)
- Sprint Duathlon: 5k Run, 12.5 mile Bike, 5k Run (Start Time – 8am mass start)
- Sprint AquaBike: ½ mile Swim, 12.5 mile Bike (Start Time - 8am in waves)
- My First Tri: 1/4 mile Swim, 12.5 mile Bike, 5k Run (Start Time - last Sprint wave)
- Olympic Triathlon:1.5K Swim, 40K Bike, 10K Run (Start Time – 8:30am in waves)
- Olympic Duathlon: 5k Run, 40K Bike, 10K Run (Start Time – 8:30am mass start)
- Olympic AquaBike: 1.5K Swim, 40K bike (Start Time - 8:30am in waves)
- Kids Splash & Dash - Approximately Noon Start
Event details and schedule
Why Racing Events, INC