Guitar Level 2 for Adults 18 +
Mondays 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST, 8 weeks March 1 - May 3, 2020 Skip Dates: March 29 & April 5
This class is designed for those who have completed Level 1 and guitar players who want to continue their studies in a group setting. Using a pick, playing fingerstyle, playing and strumming chords, and using a repertoire of all musical styles makes this class fun for everyone. All are welcome!
For those who have taken Level 1 already, consult with the instructor about repeating Level 1, or moving on to Level 2.
If you are unsure about placement, please contact Glen McCarthy: email@example.com
Students are responsible for purchasing their own Guitar Lesson Book (see requirements for details)
- Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Hal Leonard "Essential Elements for Guitar - Book 1"
- You are expected to have your own acoustic guitar (nylon strings preferred)
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list in order to receive important information before the class starts. Email is our primary method of communication to enrolled students.
- Beginning the Friday prior to the program start date, a $10 late registration fee will apply.