Join us on Sunday, September 16th when the Evanston Bicycle Club presents one of Chicagoland's premiere invitational rides - The 34rd annual North Shore Century.
You’ll ride through beautiful neighborhoods, view unique architectural treasures, pedal down tree-lined streets and feel the refreshing breezes of Lake Michigan while enjoying the flat to rolling countryside between Chicago and Wisconsin.
Choose the ride that’s right for you – 100, 62, 50 or 25 miles.
- Routes are clearly marked on road pavement.
- Route cue sheets are available in print or digital download.
- Multiple rest stops offer food & beverage plus mechanical support.
- Radio-directed SAG vehicles provide mid-ride assistance for emergencies.
Event details and schedule
The North Shore Century starts & finishes at Dawes Park in Evanston.
Check-in opens at 6am; All check-in ends at 11am.
- Please bring Active.com confirmation e-mail with QR code to speed your check-in.
- Route cue sheets & NSC wristband ID are provided at check-in; The wristband is your "ticket" to rest stop & SAG support.
Event closes at 6pm; Rest stop hours vary by location. To complete routes before ride support ends, plan your ride start time:
- 100-mile riders start: 6am to 8am;
- 62-mile riders start: 6am to 10am;
- 50-mile & 25-mile riders start: 6am to 11am.
T-shirt orders must be claimed by 11am; Claimed shirts may be held on request until 6pm.
See website for details: www.northshorecentury.org.
Don’t forget your helmet, water, visible clothing and bike in good condition!
Active.com registrations ends Thursday, September 13.
NOTE: From 7am-11am Sheridan Road in Winnetka, Kenilworth and Wilmette will be closed to all vehicles, including bicycles. Riders encountering the closure on their southbound return route to Dawes Park should follow the detour signage/markings. Most riders will not be affected by the closure.
Evanston Bike Club