Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
EWEB500 E. Fourth Ave Eugene, OR 97401
Be part of the 13th annual event in Eugene, OR
Run to Stay Warm, featuring a half-marathon, 10K, 5K and FREE Kids' 400-meter dash, is on Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019.
A portion of your registration benefits EWEB's Customer Care Program to help income-eligible customers who are struggling to pay their utility bills and stay warm through the winter months.
Event details and schedule
- Lively after party at Tap & Growler (just a few blocks away from the finish line). Enjoy a FREE beer for participants 21 and over and FREE hot soup!
- New Balance t-shirt for Half Marathon participants. T-shirt is available for purchase for 10K and 5K participants.
- Beautiful and well supported course along the Willamette River
- Medal (Half Marathon participants only)
- Hot choclolate, coffee and other recovery food
- Plus much more...