Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
EWEB500 E. Fourth Ave Eugene, OR 97401
Be part of the 13th annual event in Eugene, OR
Run to Stay Warm, featuring a half-marathon, 10K, 5K and FREE Kids Dash, is on Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019.
The tradition of sharing the warmth continues as the Run to Stay Warm raises funds for EWEB’s Customer Care Program, which helps customers who are having a difficult time paying their utility bills in the winter. Race weekend is also an opportunity to donate various winter items to Shelter Care. Find more information here.
Event details and schedule
- Lively after party at Tap & Growler (just a few blocks away from the finish line). Enjoy a FREE beer for participants 21+ and FREE hot soup!
- New Balance t-shirt for Half Marathon participants. T-shirt is available for purchase for 10K and 5K participants.
- Beautiful and well supported course along the Willamette River
- Medal (Half Marathon participants only)
- Hot choclolate, coffee and other recovery food
- Plus much more...