Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Falcon Crest Parking Lot / Monte Vista Trailhead1433 Easy Ln, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Join Troy's California Trail Runs in the beautiful foothills of El Dorado Hills, CA for the Folsom Lake Falcon Crest Trail Run. This area has incredible oak trees, green grass, and is loaded with single track trails paralleling Folsom Lake.
Distances Include: 50K, Trail Marathon, 20 Miles, 13.1 miles, 8 miles, 10K, 5K
Fast and Relentless.
Surface: Dirt, rocks, single-track trail, as little pavement as possible.
Course: Folsom Lake Falcon Crest Trail Head
Elevation Profile: Rolling hills, with lots of ups and downs.
Weather: California Spring, Highs - 65 degrees / Lows 40 degrees.
Parking: Plenty of parking is available for this event, however carpooling is encouraged as there is a day-use fee.
Event details and schedule
Falcon Crest Parking Lot / Monte Vista Trailhead
1433 Easy Ln, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 6:00 AM — Park Opens
- 6:45 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Race Start (All distances)
Falcon Crest 5K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1032760
Falcon Crest 10K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1034181
Falcon Crest 8 Miler - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1034192
Falcon Crest Half Marathon - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1034195
Falcon Crest 20 Miler - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1052981
Falcon Crest Trail Marathon - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1052939
Falcon Crest 50K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1052972
Same-day registration is available for any distance for an additional $10. Please be prepared to pay by cash/check.
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day.
Detailed course descriptions and maps are available at the following link:
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a winter run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Fully-stocked aid stations will be available, providing a variety of race-appropriate drinks and foods.
Stay in touch with us: