The Moonlight 5K Run/Walk is an exciting night time run through the quaint city of Eagle River past lakes and rivers. Typically the moon is out for this great event which supplies some natural light and street lights will be on to assist runners in seeing as they wind through the streets. There are also volunteers with flashlights and lit mile markers. All participants receive a t-shirt. An award ceremony will follow the 5K. Awards will include top three Male and Female Overall. Finishers medals will be awarded to all participants that finish the race. Medals will also be awarded to the top 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finisher in each age group, male and female, as listed:
• 12 & under
Event details and schedule
Activities will begin at 6:00 p.m. with a youth carnival, music and fun for the entire family. There will be a 1K Sunset Run for kids ages 10 and under starting at 9:00 p.m. The 5K run/walk begins at 10:00 p.m.
HEADLAMPS AND FLASHLIGHTS ARE ENCOURAGED AS SOME AREAS ARE NOT VERY WELL LIT.
The proceeds from the Moonlight 5K will be used for the operation of the Pines Community Wellness Center. This will be an annual event, organized and run by volunteers and the Northland Pines Community Wellness Center.
Youth Carnival 6:00 pm
Kids Fun Run 9:00 pm
Moonlight 5K 10:00 pm
Both runs will begin and end on Division Street, Eagle River, WI 54521
Volunteers and lit mile markers will help direct you as you wind your way through peaceful streets past beautiful Yellowbirch and Silver Lakes. The course offers slight changes of elevation and some small hills.
• Pre-register on or before June 7, 2018 by completing this form and mailing it to the address provided or register online
• Individuals registered by June 7, 2018 will be guaranteed a t-shirt in the size indicated as well as a goodie bag.
• Moisture wicking t-shirt.• Individuals registered after June 7, 2018 will be provided with t-shirts and goodie bags as supplies allow.
RACE DAY REGISTRATION & PACKET PICKUP JULY 7, 2018
Start/Finish line 6:00 pm - 9:30 PM
KIDS EVENTS & PRIZES
All participants receive a t-shirt if registered in time to reserve one.
Awards will be presented to all children who complete the Kids Fun Run.
Strollers and wagons welcome.
No pets, please.
• A water station will be located at the intersection of E. Sheridan Street and Silver Lake Road.
• Portable Restrooms will be available at the start/finish line.
• Water will be provided to participants at the finish line.
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
Pines Community Wellness Center