Join us at the Downtown Duluth, GA Town Green for a 8:00 a.m. start on May 27, 2017, for the 3rd Annual Fast Track 5k. This event is presented by the Southeastern Railway Museum in co-sponsorship with the City of Duluth. Proceeds of the race will benefit the education and equipment restoration and conservation programs of the Museum.
The Southeastern Railway Museum, in operation since 1970, features about 90 items of rolling stock including historic Pullman cars and classic steam locomotives. SRM is located near the intersection of Pleasant Hill Rd and Buford Highway.
Event details and schedule
• This is a USATF certified race, a Peachtree Road Race pre-qualifier and is chip timed!
• Early packet pick up will be at SRM, Thursday, May 25 from 11:00 am to 8 pm, and on the day of the race, at downtown Duluth near the water fountain beginning at 6:30 am.
• SRM offers free admission to the Museum on the day of the race to those with a race number + 5 family members or friends (train rides are extra).
• There will be food, fun, and beverages at the finish line.
• The race has a patriotic theme so proudly display your red, white and blue.
Online registration closes midnight Wednesday - May 24th.
Georgia Runner Inc