Join hundreds of your fellow cyclists on an epic 30-mile bike ride to help raise funds for the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)!
The ride starts in beautiful Peace Valley Park and features a turnaround point at picturesque Lake Nockamixon dam. An aid station will be available at Lake Knockamixon dam, which is the halfway point of the ride.
If you prefer running to cycling, there will be a 5k run following the start of the bike ride:
There will be awards for overall and age-group winners of the 5k run:
- $100 for 1st place overall male and female
- $60 for 2nd place overall male and female
- $40 for 3rd place overall male and female
- $30 for 1st place male and female for each of the following age groups: Under 20, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, Over 59.
- Plus all the above mentioned winners receive free entry to next year’s event!
All participants will be treated to food, refreshments, and an exciting celebration party following the event!
PS: cyclists should bring their cell phones in order to take awesome selfies while refueling in front of Lake Knockamixon dam
Event details and schedule
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Bike ride will start at 9:00 am.
5k run/walk will start at 9:30 am.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your event to pick up your race bib.
Parking is located at the race start/finish line, which is at the intersection of New Galena Road & Myers Road in Peace Valley Park, Doylestown, PA 18901.