The Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN), Jobst (Premier National Sponsor) and Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor) are proud to present the 3rd Annual CO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases.
Join hundreds of LE&RN supporters in their fight against lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. We will run or walk on behalf of the estimated 10 million Americans and 250 million worldwide who are fighting this Lymphedemic. LE&RN's mission is to fight lymphatic disease and lymphedema through education, research and advocacy, but it doesen't happen without you.
- To register to run, click the "Register Now" button at the top.
- Want to Join us in the Fight against lymphedema and other lymphatic diseases? Create a page to fundraise for the CO Run/Walk HERE.
Event details and schedule
* Saturday, June 2, 2019
* The cross streets are 17th and Utica-by the playground and restroom.
* Check-in/Registration will be from 8-9 am
* Event begins at 9 am
* Parking lot
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not run or walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* Parents - please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* HAVE FUN!
Lymphatic Education & Research Network