Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Georgia Racing Hall of Fame415 Hwy. 53 Dawsonville, GA 30534
Click...Click...Click....If you listen close you can hear the Reindeer heading to Downtown Dawsonville.
Christmas is just around the corner, and we've got one more chance for all you Reindeer Runners to come out for a 5K or 10K. Both races start in downtown Dawsonville at 8:30 am. The 5K is a single loop, and the 10K is a double. Long sleeve shirts, holiday themed awards, and a fun holiday atmosphere.
Event details and schedule
Entry Fee & Registration
Early Bird...Through 9/24
- Virtual 5K...$25
- Virtual 10K...$25
- Virtual 5K...$27
- Virtual 10K...$27
- Virtual 5K...$30
- Virtual 10K...$30
Race Day...Add $5
*Children 10 & under save $5 (discount taken at checkout).
*Participants that are registered by 12/8 are guaranteed a race shirt in their size. Registrations after that will receive a shirt while supplies last. Race day registrations are welcome for $5 additional.
Groups & Teams
Grab your family, friends, and co-workers and participate as a team…you can score a great discount, and nothing will replace the additional fun.
If you come out with a bunch of your friends...We've got some great discounts for you too.
Course & Timing
We're in North Georgia, and there's not much that anyone can call flat & fast. So…yes, there are some hills, but it's nothing crazy, and there's only 2, and you'll be so busy having fun, that you won't even notice. The 10K is a double loop. We'll be chip timing both events, with live scrolling results as you finish.
Awards & Goodies
Awards in both races as follows:
- Top 3 overall M/F
- Top 3 overall master's M/F (40 yrs+)
- Overall grand master M/F (50 yrs+)
- Overall senior master M/F (60 yrs+)
- Top 3 in each of the normal 5 year age groups 10 & under - 75+
Awesome long sleeve race shirts (guaranteed in your size if you register by 12/8, afterwards they're available while supplies last).
You also have the option to Upgrade to a hoodie.
Can't make it out to the event site on race day? Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you!
Here's how it works:
- Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
- The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
- Submit your race time by end of race day
- The day after the race results (Virtual division) will be posted online
- Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
- Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and keepsake bibs; and put them in the mail.
Five Star Championships & Turkey Trot
- This is the last opportunity for top finishers to earn a spot in the championships to be held on Jan. 5, 2020. The number of spots available is based on the total registration
- All participants will automatically qualify for FREE entry into the Five Star 2020 Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot. see event website for details.
Event Courtesy Policy & Refund Policy
- Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
- All registrations are final, with no transfers, deferments, and refunds.
- Deadline for guaranteed shirt in your size
- 7:30 AM - Race Day Check in & Registration Opens
- 8:30 AM - 5K & 10K Start