ARE YOU A ‘DINGER?
The Humdinger Trail Races are designed to test your early season stamina while shaking off the cabin fever. Whether you're up for roughly 5, 8 or 14 miles of early March trail running, we have a 'Dinger for you!
What could be more fun than racing through snowy and muddy central PA fields and forests with 300 or so costumed friends and family? The ’Dingers are meant to be big on both fun and challenge. Whether you’re in it to win it or just to have fun with your friends, you’ll find a ‘Dinger that’s just right for you.
Registration closes on March 1, 2017 (register by February 4 for a t-shirt) if not sold out in advance. There will be no day-of-race registration, so don't delay!
Join us at the Danville Borough Farm on March 4, 2017 to see if you just might be a ‘Dinger too!
Full details at http://www.rivertownrace.com/humdinger/
Event details and schedule
START/FINISH: the ‘pig barn’, State Hospital Drive, Danville, PA 17821 (look for signs from parking)
EVENT PARKING: Danville Area High School, 600 Walnut St, Danville, PA 17821
MAXIMUM FIELD SIZE: 300 Humdinger/Dinger Lite/Dinger Plus combined
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2017 (11:59pm February 4, 2017 to get a t-shirt) if not sold out in advance; no day-of-race registration
PACKET PICK-UP/CHECK-IN: 8:00am—9:30am
- mud/snow/water/fields/forests/fun obstacles!
- slip & slide!
- professional medical support by the Geisinger Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Program
- professional race management by the Montour Area Recreation Commission
- pre-race & post-race coffee by Bason Coffee Roasting
- post-race hot food
- Old Forge Brewing Company beer for those 21+
- professional chip timing by Falcon Race Timing
- unique trophies for overall male/female winners of each race
- glory for the Best Dressed ‘Dinger
- finishers medals for all finishers
- custom performance t-shirts for all registrants (registered by 11:59pm Feb. 4)
- inclusion in the 2017 River Towns Race Series
- Dinger-Lite 4.7mi +/-
- Humdinger 7.8mi +/-
- Dinger-Plus 13.8mi +/-
Montour Area Recreation Commission