Culpeper County Parks & Recreation Department is taking a charter bus to Busch Gardens on Friday July 12th in recognition of National Parks & Recreation Month. Why don't you join us!!
Registration fee is per person and includes the charter bus and admission to Busch Gardens on July 12th. All food and any rides that require an additional fee are on your own.
Minimum of 35 participants, maximum of 50.
6:45am - LW Transportation Charter bus will arrive at the Culpeper Sports Complex. Bus will have restrooms, wifi, and some electric outlets.
7:00am - the Bus will LEAVE the parking lot
10:00am - Arrive at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg.
Enjoy the day! Visit the different European countries represented, see a show, enjoy a roller coaster or a 3D ride! it's your day.
3:45pm: we will gather and board the bus
4:00pm the Bus will be leaving to head back to Culpeper
7:00pm - (approximately) Arrive back in Culpeper.
Open to ages 5 years and older.
Anyone 5 years - 17 years must be traveling with a registered adult.
If the registered adult is not the parent or legal guardian (traveling with a friend, aunt, cousin, grandparent, etc.), you must download and have the parent / legal guardian submit the Trip Consent form by Friday, July 5th, 2019 to our office.
When you register:
-PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ALL THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION (phone number, cell phone number, emergency contact information of someone NOT traveling w/you) OF EACH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS ACCURATE.
- If you just set up your account, then please confirm that each person (including children) have an email address listed, and that you are not listed as your own emergency contact.
- If you already had an account, please go into it and confirm that your email, cell phone, and emergency contact information is still correct.
Bus Driver gratuities are not included in the registration fee.
Recommended gratuity is $3.00 per person. An envelope will be passed around once we are back on our way to Culpeper. Tips are at your own discretion.
-Before June 21st- no questions asked - just contact the department and request your refund.
-June 22 - July 5th - someone must be found to take your place.
- If you have someone that wants your ticket, make sure that they have set up an ActiveNet Account (they can do this online or by calling the department) You then need to contact the Department to request that your tickets be transferred. Transfers cannot be done unless the other people have an ActiveNet account
- If you do not have anyone that wants your tickets then contact the department and request a refund - IF we have a waiting list, staff will contact the next person on the list to see if they want your spot. If they do, and register, we will process a refund.
- Refunds cannot be process after June 22 unless someone takes your spot.
-After July 5th- No refunds will be processed. This date is necessary due to having to confirm the emergency contact information for each person and purchasing tickets from Busch Gardens.
Anyone ages 5-17 that is NOT traveling with their Parent (legal guardian), please download, complete and return the "Trip Consent" form. (desk top users: top right; mobile device user - scroll down)
Culpeper Sports Complex - near the soccer fields - 16357 Competition Drive, Culpeper (direction: http://goo.gl/nBf8JT )
Culpeper County Parks and Recreation Department