CHASE RACE: Runners will be given flags to wear that the zombies will try to steal. Try to make it to the finish line with at least one flag or you will be turned into one of the walking dead!
- COURSE: This is WCU’s Flattest, Fastest 5K, running on a mix of crushed limestone paths, grass, and some asphalt, you’ll be sure to finish fast...if you can get away.
- GOODIES: Free Race T-SHIRT included in entry, please register by OCTOBER 12th to guarantee a shirt.
- All sales are final. Please ensure you are able to run this race before registering as we are unable to provide refunds.
- You will be running for TWO GOOD CAUSES: to provide physical therapy services to the community and to support research sponsored by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Event details and schedule
- RACE DAY: Packet pickup and day-of registration will be from 7:00pm-8:30 am.
Race begins at 9:00 am at the Catafount at Western Carolina University.Remember to bring ID's and parents if you are under 18 to sign the waiver. Runners must be at least 10 to run. Please use best judgement when registering young racers, since this event may be scary for this age group.
DIRECTIONS: from route 107, take a left at the traffic light for the main entrance to WCU’s campus in Cullowhee, NC. Take the round-about to the left to follow Memorial Drive. Take the first left off of Memorial Drive. Continue on this road (the track and soccer field will be on your right) until you approach a larger parking lot. The race registration and packet pick-up station is by the shed in the Track & Field/Soccer Complex.
WCU PT Student Association