This activity is closed to further registration.For children entering Grades 1-6 in Fall 2019. You may be asked to provide proof of age at any time.
Camp Anne Arundel (CAA) 2019
Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks is pleased to offer full-day summer camp options in four two-week sessions at various locations around the County. Please be aware that Camp Anne Arundel (CAA) takes the place of our previously-offered Summer Fun Center and School Age Child Care (SACC) camps.The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00am-3:00pm. Extended hours are available from 3:00pm-6:00pm, for an additional fee of $70. Use program number 16424 for extended care for this particular session.
Session 1: 6/24 through 7/3 (no camp Thursday 7/4 or Friday 7/5)Session 2: 7/8 through 7/19Session 3: 7/22 through 8/2Session 4: 8/5 through 8/16
The fun at each location is planned around a variety of themes. Daily activities may include sports, arts and crafts, action-packed indoor and outdoor games, special events, and field trips. Field trip fees are included in the program fee, though additional spending money is recommended.
- Children are required to bring a non-perishable lunch (refrigeration is not available) and water bottle daily.
- Children must be toilet trained.
- Bus transportation is not provided.
The 2019 Parent Handbook and required camp forms are available on the Recreation and Parks website. You will be required to acknowledge that you have read and understood these documents as part of the registration process.
A hard copy of completed forms MUST be brought to camp on the first day of attendance at each camp location. We encourage you to retain a copy for yourself.
- Registering for this particular session does not register you or guarantee you a spot at other session(s).
- No sibling discounts or other discounts are offered.
- If the session is full, you have the option of adding your child to the WAIT LIST at no cost. You will be contacted, should a spot become available.
- This camp is licensed under the State of Maryland.
- Children do NOT need to be currently enrolled at this particular school, nor do they need to be an Anne Arundel County resident.
- Refund requests must be made in writing and will be honored up to 10 days prior to the start of the session (until 6/10/2019 for this particular session). The non-refundable deposit of $50 for each two-week session, will be forfeited.
Nantucket ES - Cafeteria at Nantucket ES
Anne Arundel County Recreation & Parks