We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, August 5, 2021.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
This is a pre-registration for a WaterX Class at the Covington Aquatic Center.
- Advanced registration is strongly recommended, and will be available online, over-the-phone, or in-person at the Covington Aquatic Center when the front office is open to the public.
- There is a maximum of two participants per lane. Each participant will be assigned a resting wall, and participants must maintain social distancing throughout the class by remaining on the side of the lane nearest to their resting wall.
- This is a 55-minute class.
- Facemasks will be required for all participants at all times in the facility except while in the shower or in the pool, unless otherwise allowed by law.
- The locker rooms will be one-way travel only, and participants must come during their program time.
- Participants may not enter the locker rooms or pool deck more than 10-minutes prior to their scheduled water time.
- Participants may not enter the locker room until cleared to do.
- Participants should arrive in swimming suits (clothes may be worn over swimming suits, but locker room schedules will allow insufficient time to fully change).
- Participants may remove their outer clothing in the locker room, and shower, but all belongings should go onto the pool deck (nothing should be left in the locker room, as it is for entry to the pool deck only – no return trip!)
- Showers will be required for pool entry, but no showers will be available after exiting the water!
- Spectators will generally not be allowed; exceptions must be pre-approved by an Aquatics Specialist, and will be granted as a reasonable accommodation, if needed to support an in-water participant. If you would like to request an exception, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration and no less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Capacity is being strictly limited, and we cannot provide supervision for unattended children.
- Participants must review the mandatory Safety Briefing prior to their scheduled appointment time
- Participants are required to have the current Participant Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 on file at the Covington Aquatic Center (this may be brought-in or completed on-site; must be completed by a parent/guardian for minor participants)
- Participants must complete a COVID-19 Screening to enter the facility
COVID-19 Waivers, screening requirements, and other COVID-19 information is available at: https://www.covingtonwa.gov/aquatics/events_aquatic/covid19index.php