Easy and Fast 4 Mile Course
Our 4-mile race will begin and end at Patriots Park in quiet Coventry, Connecticut. The race course is an old favorite of local runners from many years back when the Columbus Day Fall Classic race was held in Coventry. Fittingly, the race starts at Patriots Park and passes the Memorial Green, which is home to the Connecticut Vietnam Memorial and the Captain Nathan Hale Monument. This Connecticut Veterans Day Patriot Race has grown beyond the town's boundary and is now a statewide event.
Can't make it on race day? Go Virtual! Under event registration, check virtual race and run from anywhere in the world.
Your sponsorship supports the Women Marines Association,
American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) so
they can continue to serve our country in the following ways:
• Taking care of elderly veterans
• Taking care of wounded warriors in our communities
• Provides college scholarships to children of veterans
• Supports mentoring programs for children of veterans
The veterans from these three organizations are true Patriots
with important missions.
Every pledge, both large and small, helps these organizations
achieve their goals. Your tax deductible donation can be made
online at www.ctveteransdayrace.com or by returning the
Your generosity and support is deeply appreciated.
The Connecticut Veterans Day Patriot Race is a 501(c)(3)
organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted
by the IRS.
Event details and schedule
- 8:00 a.m. ........ Registration Open (Patriots Park Lodge)
- 9:00 a.m. ........ Military Static Displays
- 9:45 a.m. ........ Opening Ceremony
- 10:00 a.m. ........ Start of Race
- 11:00 a.m. ........ Awards Ceremony
- 11:15 a.m. ........ Canteen Open (Hotdogs and chili hosted by the American Legion)
On-site is parking limited. Plenty of off-site parking available with parking attendants assisting. Plan to arrive early.
Designated storage area in Lodge for personal belongings.
CT Veterans Day Patriot Race