We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
Osborn Aquatic Center has emerged as one of the leaders in WaterKids programs on the west coast. Our specially trained WaterKids instructors lead the adult and child through songs and games to teach basic swimming skills; such as breath control and exchange, tummy and back floats, submerged swimming and introducing kicking and arm movements. WaterKids reviews and builds upon the skills started in WaterBabies, while concentrating on preparation for our premier swim lesson program. As you and your child participate in this class, you will be equipping them with valuable skills that can be used throughout their entire lifetime.
WaterKids (age 18mo - 36mo) Fall #22437
- November 1 - December 1, T / Th
- October 1 - December 17, Saturday
- October 31 - November 30, M / W
- September 26 - November 28, Monday
- September 26 - October 26, M / W
- September 27 - November 29, Tuesday
- September 27 - October 27, T / TH
- September 29 - December 1, Thursday
- September 30 - December 16, Friday
City of Corvallis Parks and Recreation