We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
Pool usage blocks for Tuesday October 27, 2020 at Bison Ridge Recreation Center.
Welcome back to the Bison Ridge Recreation Center. We are excited that we are able to re-open our facility with the following guidelines.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please consider the health and wellness of your fellow patrons and stay home.
- Masks are strongly encouraged while in the facility.
- Please come ready to swim, as all locker rooms, and lockers are CLOSED. We have designated areas poolside for each patron to set their belongings.
- Please bring a filled water bottle, as all drinking fountains are CLOSED. Vending machines are not available at this time.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of your reservation, please wait in your vehicle until then.
- Please adhere to social distance markers and signage while visiting the facility.
- Failure to follow rules or staff instructions will result in loss of facility use privileges.
- 11:00am-12:30pm Lap Swim
- 11:00am-12:30pm Water Walking
- 12:45pm-2:15pm Lap Swim
- 12:45pm-2:15pm Water Walking
- 2:30pm-4:00pm Lap Swim
- 2:30pm-4:00pm Water Walking
- 5:00am-6:30am Lap Swim
- 5:00am-6:30am Water Walking
- 5:00pm-6:30pm Water Walking
- 6:45am-8:15am Lap Swim
- 6:45am-8:15am Water Walking
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Lap Swim
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Open Swim
- 8:30am-10:00am Water Walking