FIT4MOM's Stroller Strides® Fitness Event presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians prior to the Mall opening/Galleria showcase. Stroller Strides® is a functional, total-body conditioning workout designed for moms with kids in tow.
This 45-minute event is comprised of strength training, cardio and core restoration, all while entertaining little ones with songs, activities and fun! You’ll leave the event feeling connected, successful and energized! No more mama guilt! This event is all about self care in a supportive and encouraging environment. Each participant receives a shirt and a free week of Stroller Strides classes for registering.
What do I need to participate:
- a yoga mat and water.
- a stroller for the little ones to stay in.
The event is part of the Baby & Kids Galleria Event @ Polaris. A great free family friendly event at the Polaris Fashion Place Mall presented by the Goddard Schools of Lewis Center & Westerville (Polaris)
Showcase of 60+ vendors, activities and resources focusing on the needs of expectant parents and families with younger children.
- Swag bags for the first 100 expecting mothers
- Free trial offer certificate for classes
- Safety and health information
- Baby care station: private feeding & changing station
- Cute kid photo contest entry booth
- Hourly prize drawing
- Free face painter, balloon artist and crafts for the kids!
- Character appearances & more!
Find more info at KidsLinked.com/BabyandKids
FIT4MOM is the country's largest fitness program for moms offering pre and post-natal fitness classes for every stage of motherhood. Our Certified instructors are at the forefront of innovative classes for women and each Stroller Strides instructor is skilled to meet you where you are mentally and physically. We make our classes fun, encouraging and most of all effective to sustain a healthy and happy lifestyle. Helping YOU to make strides in fitness, motherhood, and life! Join Our Village today!
- We will help moms achieve their ultimate potential, both physically and emotionally.
- We will offer support and education for moms.
- We will inspire moms to reach optimal health and well being.
- We will inspire children to emulate their moms and make fitness a part of their lives.
Event details and schedule
Sunday, February 3, 2018
Sign in and early registration on event day - 10:15 AM - 11:00
Event starts - 11:00 AM