A 45 mile bike ride to all 23 outdoor Columbia Association pools. Swim a lap, take a dive or a slide cause it's a ride not a race. Visit all 10 Columbia Villages (can you name them?). Add this to supporting a great charity and you have a ride like no other.
Event details and schedule
- Ride start - 7:15 am (gang style)
- Course map to be e-mailed before ride and copies available day of the ride
- Parking at Swansfield Neighborhood Center, Swansfield Elementary School and street parking
- Clothing - Tri suit or other gear that can get wet and still ride
- 3 total feeding stations - 2 on the course and one at the end
- Don't forget the sunscreen
Columbia Pedal&Paddle, Inc.