The ALS Lou Gehrig’s Disease 10K and 5K Run/Walk is one of the most enjoyable courses in all of South Florida. Running through Coconut Grove and Coral Gables allows the runner to have complete shade as you pass under the giant Banyon Trees!
The proceeds from this years race go to the ALS Recovery Fund!
Event details and schedule
WHEN & WHERE:
- Saturday May 12, 2018 @ 7:30 am
- 3500 Pan American Drive, Coconut Grove, FL (Next to Miami City Hall & Dinner Key)
Early registration (Online only until May 11th):
- $15 (14 and under)
Late registration (race day): $35 / $20 14 & under
- Participant t-shirts for all registrants
- Official race timing for the 10K & 5K Run categories
- Awards for Top 3 Finishers as follows:
- 10K/5K Run: Award medals will be given to the Top 3 Overall (male/female) and Top 3 in each Age Group (male/female): 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74,75 and Over
- 5K Walk: Top 3 Overall (male/female)
- 5K Wheelchair: Top 3 Overall
PACKET PICK UP:
We will have early packet pick-up prior to race day at the location & times below:
The Runners High
11209 South Dixie Highway
Pinecrest, Miami Florida 33156
- Thursday, 5/10: 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday, 5/11: 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Packet pickup will also be available on race morning from 6:15 am to 7:15 am. Early arrival is recommended to avoid waiting in line!
- 10K Run
- 5K Run
- 5K Walk (NON-TIMED)
DONATE/ FUNDRAISE ONLINE TODAY!
Every dollar helps us to reach our goal, and we have made it easy for you to help! Please consider making a direct donation or create a fundraising page! Fundraising pages can be created for individuals or teams.