ENSURE THAT NEITHER POLITICAL PARTY
GETS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
Political insiders draw lines to re-elect Missouri politicians –
even if they don’t represent the best interests of their constituents.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
Walk or run to support Clean Missouri…and make sure we have fair legislative maps.
THE CLEAN MISSOURI INITIATIVE WILL:
● Ensure that neither pol itical party is given an unfair advantage when new maps are drawn
after the next census, by asking a nonpartisan expert to draw fair and competitive
legislative district maps, which would then be reviewed by a citizen commission
● Lower campaign contribution limits for state legislative candidates
● Eliminate almost all lobbyist gifts in the General Assembly
● Require politicians to wait two years before becoming lobbyists
● Require that legislative records be open to the public
Help us make the world a more fair place and volunteer today!!
Event details and schedule
SUNDAY 9.23. 18
8 AM 5K RUN/WALK
8: 15 AM 1 -MILE FUN RUN
Caleres parking lot | Corner of Gay & Maryland in Clayton
Packet pick-up from 10 am to 3 pm on Sat., Sept 22
Room B of the Center of Clayton
50 Gay Ave, Clayton, MO 63105
Race day Packet Pick-up from 6:30 am to 7:45 am on Sun., Sept. 23