SATURDAY FEB 12, 2022 - 5 V 5 FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
Get your squad together & compete in our Super Bowl Saturday Tournament! Located at Ayala Park in Chino, CA, our Tournament is open to a maximum of 16 teams! In order for the Tournament to be held, a minimum of 4 teams must register. If 4 teams are not registered by the date of the tournament, all teams will be fully reimbursed. Refunds will only be given out if the event is cancelled. Due to limited availability, teams cannot withdraw from the tournament once they sign up. If you have any more questions, check us out at runnfund.org or message us on instagram @runnfund.
Event details and schedule
Double Elimination Format - Teams will continue to play games until they lose 2x.
- All teams start in the "winner's bracket"
- Teams that win will advance further in the "winner's bracket"
- Teams that lose will be sent to the "redepemtion bracket"
- Once a team loses in the "redemption bracket" they are eliminated from the tournament
Who Can Play?
- We are a Co-Ed tournament, but teams can be made up of all men, all women or a combination of both.
- anyone 18 years or older.
What time is the tournament?
- The tournament starts at 8 am @ Ayala Park. Check in is at 7:30 am where you will need to check your team in & fill out any additional waivers.
Where do we park?
- Click here to see a map of the park. We will be playing on fields F9 & F10.
- We recommend parking in Parking Lot A2, or A1 if the Lot is full. If both lots are full, check the map for other parking locations.
What should we wear?
- Whatever you want! Although, Metal cleats are not allowed. We do recommend that you try to match shirts with your team and wear black or white shorts.
Any other questions?
- Check out our website for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message us on Instagram @runnfund.