• Race registration will close once the maximum field is reached, regardless of the date.
• Sorry, registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted.
• Only one participant per application.
• Application may be photocopied.
• Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application.
• All participants MUST finish within three and a half hours.
• A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
Parent or guardian of all participants under the age of 14 will be required to sign an additional waiver at packet pick-up.
Entry is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of the athletes.
The Chicago 13.1 Marathon is WALKER FRIENDLY. The course will remain open for 3 hours and 30 minutes (16 minute/mile pace).
Please visit www.131chicago.com for complete course details.
Make your 13.1 more meaningful
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others—as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases.
Register today: http://www.ccteamchallenge.org