Join Chestertown for a fun-filled weekend of family friendly events! The Chestertown Tea Party Distance Classic has been a part of the Chestertown Tea Party Festival for more than 30 years. Eleven years ago, Radcliffe Creek School took over the management of this event, with the proceeds benefiting the School’s scholarship fund. The run is the largest source of support for this fund. Both courses offer a view of the Chester River, and Kent County country-side!
Radcliffe Creek School changes children’s lives, and by participating in the Chestertown Tea Party 10-mile and 5K Distance Classic/Run for Radcliffe, you are helping make this possible. Whether a student has a learning difference such as dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, or a speech and language disorder, or would just simply benefit from an individualized environment, a Radcliffe education works. To learn more about Radcliffe Creek School, please visit our website: www.radcliffecreekschool.org.
Event details and schedule
- Pre-Race packet pick up is available at Radcliffe Creek School on Friday, May 25, 2018 from 3:30pm until 5:00pm.
- Event will start and finish at Wilmer Park. Please note there are two start times (10 Mile - 7:45am / 5K Walk & Run - 8:00am)
- Race Day Registration/Check in begins at 7:00am at Wilmer Park.
- Parking is available at Radcliffe Creek School, with shuttle bus transportation to and from the event.
- Water/Gatorade stations will be available throughout the course, but feel free to bring additional food/beverages as you require.
- Price increases effective on/after May 1.
- T-shirt and additional purchases are only guaranteed if registered by Thursday, May 10.
- Save on registration if your group/team has more than 15 members - contact the school for this discount code.
- Join the Tea Party Festival for family fun activities following the completion of the race. Please see their website for full schedule details. www.chestertownteaparty.org
- If you or your organization would like to sign up to volunteer or sponsor this event, please contact the school.
- Contact at Radcliffe Creek School - Kim Nistler (P) 410-778-8150 or (E) email@example.com.
- T-Shirt and Additional Purchases Deadline is May 10, 2018.
- Online Registration will close at midnight on Thursday, May 24, 2018. Registration will still be available on Friday, May 25, 2018 at Radcliffe Creek School from 3:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. and Saturday, May 26, 2018 at Wilmer Park starting at 7:00 a.m. You may also pick up race packets at that time.
Radcliffe Creek School